Thursday 7 July 2011

Stunning Ethnic Skins.

These beautiful skins are from Angel Rock owned by the lovely Anzhela Karsin and Impish Ferina; a new store to the grid! Now, I shall warn you that they are not freebie skins, they range from 499 to 1,499L; all packs come with make-ups and shapes! So you really do get a lot for your money.

Rhianna
Here I am wearing Rhianna with some of the make-up options. I should have got a picture of the bottom too honestly; it's amazing!

Anzhela
Here are just some of the skin tones Angle Rock deal with, this selection is named 'Anzhela'.

Honestly, I've not really worn many ethnic skins, and sadly I don't have much to go on. What I do know however, is that the ones I've tried from some stores don't come up the colour they say; for example an ebony skin may come up as a tanned colour! But, Angel Rock skins seem to me, really amazing. I can honestly see myself wearing some of these for photoshoots as the detail on them are just stunning.

With a lot of shops closing on the grid, it's lovely to see some open up! So please, support the creators of Angel rock. I truly hope their store is successful!

I must add; they do have a freebie at the store, a beautiful pair of eyes; I've only shown the brown eyes here in these pictures.

Have a lovely day!

Faylinn xx

((I apologise for the super bad pictures. My graphics card has conked out again! It loves to die on me, so I'm going to be fixing it later, then hopefully I shall bring you some freebie looks with this amazing skins))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.