Tuesday 5 July 2011

Embrace the rock chic in you!

Hello there. Today I felt like embracing my inner rock chic! For this look I've used a freebie top and leggings from Humby Designs. I've never come across this store before, but it looks really cool. Currently there is a 50L sale in the store; so it's worth a looksie!

Rock Look

Style Card
Hair: Exile (Old TDR item)
Skin: LAQ - Claudia (Not free)
Top and Leggings: Humby Designs - Freebie
Necklace: Atelier AM Layered Necklace (Not free)
Arm warmers: Maitreya (Not free)
Shoes: Pirate Arts (Not free)


The location I took this picture in is called 'Thinis' and it very much reminded me of Fallout. Even though it's a roleplaying area, I had to have a look around. It's amazingly well made; so if you get the chance, go have a quick scout around :)

Hope you all have a great day

Fay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.