Saturday 23 July 2011

Dulce Secrets

I really am loving Dulce Secrets skins! Today I've chosen to wear this beautiful skin with amazing green eyeshadow. Her name is 'Aeron' and she is 75L at the Dulce Secrets main store.

Green

I've teamed the skin with some things I've had in my inventory for a while but never actually worn. I think most of us have items like that!

Firstly is the hair, I don't know if you can buy it (I got sent it at Christmas from Maitreya!) and I do feel bad for blogging it as if it is not available it's unfair, but, by the same token, all of Maitreyas items are wonderful, so it's just highlighting that fact even more.

Secondly, the jewellery I was sent a few days ago and it's been in my 'I really should blog this' folder xD. It's called Shizen Black~ Jade Vines. It's from Elemental Earth Designs, who deal with men's and women's nature inspired jewellery. It's a stunning store, vibrant earthly colours, plus, no hefty price tags. I really really like this piece, but, sadly, I don't often wear green. So it's part of the reason why I'm using items I don't really wear; I wanted to put together something using this jewellery set!

Thirdly! Is the gypsy top. Which is from L&N designs; I've been looking around for a gypsy top, and I came across this one, which in my opinion is just perfect!

I'm yawning my head off while writing this post! I've been at work all day, I think I'm going to have a bath and crawl into bed!

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.