Wednesday 27 July 2011

Glam Affair @ MSW

More and more shops are popping up that have lots of different items by different designers at affordable prices. A seemingly new one is 'My Second Wardrobe' (MSW). Which runs on the sames bases on as the others. New exclusive items will be on sale for 49 – 79 L, and these change every month. I popped there today and I really loved this skin by Glam Affair (79L):

Pink Eyes

There are some amazing items there at the moment!

Sorry this was a quick post. I hope I can do more with the skin tomorrow!

Time for me to go to bed! I'm working so much, I just crash every night now. Eyes are blurry because I'm so tired! I don't think that's good.

Hope your all having a lovely week! Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.