Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Dressing Room

I don't often blog about The Dressing Room, not that I dislike it! I just always seem to find other things to blog about. It's been going for ages, and I just wonder how the creators can keep coming up with amazing items!

Close up

Firstly, I adore these Hand Made Beads by Glow (In the Dressing Room Blue), they are simply fantastic! For 49L you get two colours; mint and white. So hopefully I'll be able to use them in future outfits, even though I don't always like chunky jewellery. I often wear little, or no jewellery, it's not that I don't have any; because I do! I just am very fussy and often prefer my outfit/shoes to make a statement, not what I have around my neck.

Secondly, this LaGyo Peonies headband (The Dressing Room, 70L), is super quirky! My partner says is looks like a Cauliflower! Charming. Whatever it looks like, it's very pretty! Again, I don't really tend to wear anything around my head, I always prefer plain hair!

There are so many amazing goodies are both The Dressing Room, and The Dressing Room blue! I really suggest you go have a peek if you haven't already.

Hope you've having a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.