Friday 8 July 2011

Happy Anniversary Swansong.

Swansong is having an Anniversary sale! With all items 50% off. I only found out about the store last year from the With Love From... hunt. The clothes are very girlie with lots of soft pastel colours and beautiful looking fabrics.

Also, I've only just come across the Glam Affair discount room (I think I've been living under a rock or something..), anyway, I'm sure most of you know about it, but if you don't it's really amazing. Everything is 10L, and has male and female skins, plus clothes for both sexes!

MIrage dress
Style notes:
Mirage dress in Blossom
Hair: Lamb! - Teased up - Whole freebie fatpack LinkSkin: Glam Affair - 10L discount section!

Vamp Doll
Vamp Doll in Red
Skin: Glam Affair - 10L discount section!
Hair: Truth (non free)

I hope you have a lovely day x I'm about to have my nommy pizza for lunch!

Mwah x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.