Tuesday 19 July 2011

Show me how you Pout

This pretty new party dress is available from Pout for 250L! It comes in the black one you see here, and also a white version. I adore the flower detail on the skirt and arm ruffle!

I have a 'thing' for party dresses, even though I don't really wear them that often! It's just the feeling of looking amazing I suppose! In fact, I've had lots of compliments wearing this dress!

It's a very floaty dress, so I love spinning my avi around in it! *giggles*. Little things please little minds I suppose....

flowerpower

As you, I don't really like showing off too much skin. So, I've teamed this dress with some tights! These are so perfect, and are from *Sheer*. And, I honestly have found the perfect pumps. These ones are called Coquette from N-core! I really would like the whole fat pack; as I'm a sucker for pumps! They seem like they are going to go with everything I wear!

With this release, the lovely Babi, has also brought out a lovely dress selection called 'Colour Block' - yay for spelling colour with a u :P I will try and show that one off a bit later! As second life is being...well... second life!

Have a lovely day

Mwah

Faylinn xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.