Saturday 16 July 2011

Relay for Life/Paris Metro gown

What a busy week I've had! I'm now home, I don't think I'll be going away again any time soon. That trip was stressful enough!

The Relay for life events started today, if you are unsure what Relay for life (RFL) is, please, check their website. In short it gives everyone in the grid a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have had cancer in the past and most of all to remember loved ones lost. I'm sure many of you have known someone who has suffered with cancer at some point. For me, it's my Grandfather, he passed away when I was very little, but it's still a very upsetting thing.

So what should we do about it?

Donate of course!

There are loads of fund-raising events happening on the grid in regard to RFL. My favourite of course is the shopping aspects of it.

Paris Metro RFL

This beautiful gown is from Paris Metro, and can be yours for a donation of 200L or above at the Relay for Life sim

I'm going back to have another look around and perhaps join in some of the other events.

Have a lovely day.

Style notes:
Hair: Sixty Nine - Ivan 01 (Noir)
Skin: Devine Perfection - Moulin Rouge
Pose: Glitterati - 51

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.