Sunday 31 July 2011

Gettin' that Summer vibe.

It's typical. A lovely day at the arcades with my partner ends in stress! Anyway, you don't want to hear me ranting, you want to see lovely items!

As you may or may not know; I loooove pink! There is only one thing I love more than pink, and that's pink and yellow! Teamed with big sunnies and colourful shoes, this = heaven.

Summery

So I've gone for a rather summery outfit this afternoon; perhaps its because I've been in the sun all day!

It all started with this necklace from Pepper. It's their Lazy Sunday item, so it's up for grabs for
70L. It's not just one colour mind you, you can change the colour of glasses to: pink, black, green, yellow, orange and blue! That's basically 6 glasses for 70L. Ah-maazing.

Hair: (Milana) Dunne - Light Blondes
Skin: LAQ
Top: {SMS} Neon Babydoll Yellow - Just using the top here.
Skirt: GATO - Supermarket Skirt Fucsia
Shoes: N-core - PIN UP Platform XtremeHeel "Candy"
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Sunglasses Necklace - Lazy Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.