Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Rezday Lola pop!

Rez day's are wonderful. They remind you how much time you've wasted... oops, I mean, how much time you've enjoyed playing a game. *giggles* I don't regret any of my time on sl! I regret playing a certain mmo for many years though. But hey, that's life.

I got this note card through the Lolapop subo this morning:

Hai! So I have been in SL for 4 years now. And 3 out of those 4 years I have owned a store in SL.

Everything in my store is 50% off and later this week I will have new items to go out. I was unable to stay logged in long enough in sl the past few days because my internet providers sucks ass.

The sale officially end 7/5/11.

I loved her previous SL store, and I adore Lola Pop; quirky necklaces and what not always make me happy.

Lola Pop Bunny

This Usagi necklace is adorable!

Lola Pop - Black rose.

I'm loving the roses, I picked this one up in many different colours.

Hair: Truth - Freebie from Truth District.

So, I popped there this morning; I've given up trying to get into the hair fair at the moment. I even had a struggle getting onto the new Truth District. I'm starting to feel like I'm not wanted in sl! xD

Also, it seems that the Lolapop group is free to join during this period! ^^

Have a lovely day, well, whats left of it...

Fay xx

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.