Thursday 21 July 2011

Smexy Summer.

Beautiful Dirty Rich is offering this incredibly sexy freebie for you all!

beachy

You can get it either by going to the store and seeing the other freebies she has to offer. Or you can be anti-social and get it on the market place.

I'm finally wearing the 'Summer' hair from Truth! I brought it when it came out... for one reason only. My little Sister is called Summer, and I already have the Francesca hair... so! I had to get the Summer one too! She loves it! Sadly she's only 8 years old, so she can't play second life yet *giggles*. She says she'll stick to Club Penguin as Second life looks hard! BLESS!

The pumps in the shot are from Spring Field gatcha machine. I spent so much trying to get the pink ones! (well, they are only 3L per try). So I now have every colour! Only problem, they are no transfer, so you can't swap =[

I hope your all having a lovely day. It's grey, windy and rainy here but the air is still humid! The worst kind of weather.

Well, ttfn! hehe

Fay xx

2 comments:

  1. BAWWW cuute! Summer & Francesca hair!
    Not into pink myself, but you rock it. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you really don't like pink do you :P

    <3333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.