Tuesday 26 July 2011

Chilling on the beach.

Heya! I just wanted to show you this amazing new outfit from Butterfly Effectz it's called 'Beach Combing' and comes in four amazing floral colours; pink, green, red and blue! Each 'set' comes with a sculpted sleeveless top and low rise Capri style jeans!

Fay At Beach

The pumps I have on are also from Butterfly Effectz, aren't they just darling? They are 125L per Linkpair but come in so many different colours; you'll be spoilt for choice!

Hope your having a lovely day! I'm off to bed. So sleepy.

Fay


Style notes.
Hair: Magika - 199L - Luna - I've not visited Magika for a while, but I went there today and saw this beautiful hair! It's stunning!
Skin: LAQ - Claudia
Hands: Mz. Shoes
Pose: DARE (1L single poses, 10L fat packs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.