Sunday 3 July 2011

Everyone loves a lazy day....

Lazy Day

I honestly wish I was having a lazy day today! It's been hectic in real life.

Anyway, I felt like being all colourful and 80's today, plus I still can't get onto the hair fair sim (only been on number 4 so far), so I needed something to do. In this outfit I'm using some really funky items, what do you think?

Outfit

Hair: Dernier Cri (Was part of the Part of the 111 event, that happened earlier in the year)
Hair Flower: Clawooth hair fair gift (Sim 4)
Skin: LAQEyeshadow: Huit - parrot (part of the Kozmetika hunt, which is still there. )
Tamagotchi: Rotten Toe
Shirt: Lemon Ginger - Oh my Juliet - 11L
Skirt: Ribbon - Soul - 35L
Ring: BND - Piano Rainbow ring - 5L
Socks: Emery (Free gift)
Shoes: R2 - Black Butler hunt giftie (but has the style in the store - amazing shoes honestly)

Have a lovely day

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.