Friday 29 July 2011

Spearsong tops

Heya, gosh, it's been another long day! I'm so tired.

Anyway, I was sent these amazing tops this morning from Spearsong! I always love blogging items where the store owners are really friendly and that is true of the owners of Spearsong. They are both so lovely! I do feel bad for not blogging all of the tops I was sent; I hope to be able to show them off in the coming weeks.

The style of these tops are 75L a piece in store or 250 for fatpack! Here I've shown the dot design, but they also have 'star' versions; with many more designs too come! *Can't wait*

Red top

As you can see, they are very versatile tops. They can be worn with jeans or even with a skirt.

Black top

Honestly; I am a little disappointed there was not a pink one in the collection! *giggles*. Or am I just pink mad?!

With these outfits I'm wearing the new skin from YS & YS at the Dressing room. It's called Alice; it's lush lips and dark eyes just look amazing!

Picture 1:
Hair: [ME.] - Kara
Necklace: Ticky Tacky - A Bitch Never Change
Jeans: ::Poised:: - Charcoal

Picture 2:
Hair: [ME.] - Jacqui
Necklace: Apple May Designs - Sloppy Pearls
Skirt: The Whore Mansion - White High Waist Skirt.

Have a lovely evening. Tomorrow is my last day working, then I have four days off! WOOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.