Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sexy free gifties (For male and female)

These gifts are from B&T Designs! The lovely people there have put out a female outfit and a male outfit just for you! The female outfit consists of; knee high boots, denim skirt, lace top, bra and panties. The male outfit consists of a white shirt, jeans, belt and a wrist band.

Plus the shirt from the male outfit is unisex, so us girlies can nab it as well!

Freebie outfit

And this is shirt part of the male outfit over the bra and panties from the female set;
Freebie shirt

Really awesome clothes! Perfect for the summer.

Style notes:
Hair: Truth - Kaelyn
Skin: LAQ - Claudia 09
Pose in first picture - Exposure - Long Hair 09
Pose in second picture - Exposure - Top Model - Gabrielle

Also, I'm going away tomorrow. I should fit one more post in, but if I don't, I'll be back Friday, but may not blog again till late Sat/Sun. I'm hopefully taking my laptop with me so I can log onto second life; otherwise my IM's are going to be totally capped, and that's never fun!

Have a lovely day

Fay x

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.