Wednesday 20 July 2011

Neko-tastic!

I've come across this cute little store called Love Cats. It's a rather cute and sexy little neko store! Anyway, they have 6 lucky boards out! Each with two different outfits in. I've got all of the outfits apart from two, one of which is called 'Neko Fae'. It's stunning! If you win it, think yourself super lucky as I've been here all day, and nothing!

It's not all for the girlies either! 3 of the boards also have male outfits in!

Anyway, apart from the Neko Fae outfit, I adore these stunning outfits from the lucky boards!

neko 2

Firstly I love this white outfit called 'Metro'. It consists of; Boots, gloves, trousers, sweater, belt, poncho (not shown), collar and a leg strap!

neko 1

Secondly, is this sexy little number called 'One Night Stand'. This outfit contains a dress, bracelets, paw boots and leg warmers and a choker.

neko 3

Thirdly, is 'Dark Kat' which includes Pasties, top, skirt, belt, stocking, bracers, warmers and boots!

I've not really explored the whole Neko scene for a while, but! I really adore the look of these items and can be worn as a human or a neko if you so wish! And as mentioned before there is another stunning outfit on the board, but seemingly, I'm just very unlucky tonight. If you decide to come have a look you may see me still waiting! hehe x

If you don't want to try your luck on the lucky boards have a look at what the store has to offer, they have just released a new outfit called 'Criminal' which will be 250L for the next 24hrs until it goes up to 500L!

So check it out! I don't think I can put into words how amazing some of the items are.

Love Cats

Faylinn
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.