Wednesday 6 July 2011

I love the finer things in life...

I adore Vintage clothing; and it's always nice to have some in your wardrobe. They really do make you feel like a million dollars!

Would you please take a seat?
I really love this shot!

This beautiful pink dress is a group gift from Ivalde. I had forgotten I was in the group, so I checked today and realised I had lots of group gifts to pick up! I don't think there is a fee to join the group any more, but the group members get a free beautiful dress every month. Plus, you can claim all of the past group gifts.

Hair: Truth
Skin: LAQ
Dress: Ivalde (Yummy freebie)
Shoes: Maitreya - Chi Chi (Not free, but are a staple in my inventory. I have them in yellow, cream and black. I just adore them!)

The other vintage inspired dress I've had on my mind to blog is this one; from Humby designs who I blogged about yesterday. At 10L I think this dress is a total bargain!

Touch of Class.

The sim I took these pictures at is amazing! It's very French inspired, but was so lovely so walk round and explore. It's called Provence Coeur. Has a few shops, and lots of lovely things to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.