Saturday 2 July 2011

Don't judge a book by it's cover...

Hi again, I'm back with some more free shoes!

Now, I'll be honest. When I entered this store, I was not expecting much; it's not a store I'd personally shop in. However, the people at Wildz Creations are having a little birthday celebration at the moment. (I love Sl logic, it's their birthday but they are giving you presents!). So I thought I'd do the quick little hunt just to see what the items were like! Dotted around the store are birthday candles, with prizes in!

Now, I'm fussy with shoes, but I do like these hunt gifties! (see, I'm being nice.)

Cuuuuute

My favourite item from the little hunt are these boots. They are so cute! I think I'll have to wear them this winter. To get this item you'll need to find both pink candles.

Flowers on my boots.

I also found these little flower booties cute; to get this item you'll need to find both of the green candles!

Spikey boots.

I'm not completly keen on these, the textures seem a bit... iffy. But I figured someone would love these boots! For this item you'll need to find both blue candles.

I think I'll give this stores shoes a try, other than the latter pair of boots, the rest of their shoe collection seems very well made.

Anyway, this little hunt ends July 5! So you only have a few more days!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.