Sunday 10 July 2011

Endless love

Good evening! Hope your all having a lovely Sunday!

Today, I'd like to show you these pretty new dresses from Trendstyle called 'Endless Love' (N'aww so adorable). They come in five colours; black, blue, pink, red and rose. Sadly, I've only shown four here as Secondlife crashed just as I was about to take a picture of the blue one! Something tells me that this style would look amazing in emerald!

dresses

My favourite, (of course), is the stunning two coloured pink one!

I love the sparkly swirly detail on the top and bottom of the skirt, very glitzy. I think I have a new party dress!

They are currently on offer for 60L each! A bargain in my opinion.

I hope you love them as much as I do! So go snap them up before the price is raised!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Fay xx

Other items worn:
Hair: Truth - Kaelyn (No, I did not buy it because it sounds like Faylinn *shifty eyes*)
Skin: Glam Affair (10L skin again from discount room - Zeta)
Shoes: Indrya Designs - Chablis Sandals
Poses: 'I love being a girl' - Exposure (I never post what poses I use, I thought I should better start!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.