Monday 25 July 2011

Come on en garde, tou ché!

We may look beautiful
We may be dutiful
Don't be fooled by our finesse (la la la la)
We're here to save the day
Come on en garde, tou ché
We're no damsels in distress
Don't mess with the dress!

I'm not ashamed to admit I love the Barbie films, I really do like them. I especially love Barbie and the Three Musketeers. She doesn't run off with the prince at the end and I think that's a lovely message for children; you can follow your dreams. You don't need a man.

The reason I've posted this song is because of this outfit which was lovingly sent to me from *SoliDea FoliEs*:

En Garde

How amazingly beautiful! It just screams French couture. I think it either looks like a very very sexy pirate, or a very sexy musketeer! I've taken so many pictures in it, it was so hard choosing the ones I like! Which is why I have three *giggles*.

I really feel like Barbie in it! I know she didn't wear white in the film, but, if she did, I know she would have worn this dress!

En Garde

I feel innocent and at the same time incredibly sexy! Rather oxymoronic I suppose. But it's just a combination of everything; the white, the pearls, the silky fabric!

However, there is a bit of a price tag. At 700L it's not a cheap outfit. BUT! I honestly think that if you love couture, and well made dresses, it's worth it.

So, don't mess with the dress!

*laughs*

Hope you're all having a lovely day

Faylinn Erin xx


Style notes:LinkHair: Sixty Nine (Old group gift)
Skin: LAQ - Glow
Boots: [Gos] - Curvaceous Boots in White
Dress + Hat: *SoliDea FoliEs*
Pose: DARE (Still closing down, all single poses 1L, fat packs 10L)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fay *Welcome to I ♥ Blog Family*

    FEEDBACK : I want to let you know that I added a link to your blog in

    * I ¦ Blog Directory Feed *
    under SL Fashion Blogs Category
    also Don't forget join
    * I ¦ Blog Flickr Group *
    Feel free to share your pics on group!

    Thanks,
    Sui Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.