Sunday 17 July 2011

Greek goddess.

Oh, how I love new releases!

It all started with this dress, I saw it, and instantly fell in love! Then I saw all the awesome bits that go with it; the headdress, necklace, bracelet and ring and I knew, this outfit had to be mine *giggles*

It's from Zenith Fashion and the items are called named Athena respectably!

Greek inspired dress.

I really adore the detail on every single bit. From the folds in the dress, the butterfly detail on the back, to the amazing little shells on the headdress and jewellery.

I really am in love!

Then, after that bit of a splurge, I rememberer Truth had recently brought out some new hair, the hair I'm wearing is called 'Bree', again, it's amazingly beautiful!

I hope you have fallen in love with this outfit as much as I have. I think I will be sure to stop by Zenith again!

Hope you're all having a lovely evening/restful sunday! I know I've had an amazing sunday after my busy week. It's been nice just to be lazy for once!

Faylinn

xx

Price guide:
=Zenith=Athena Skirt(Beige): 220L
=Zenith=Athena Shell Head band: 150L
=Zenith=Athena Shell Necklace: 180L
=Zenith=Athena Bracelet & Ring Set: 200L
>TRUTH< Bree - blondes: 250L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.