Tuesday 12 July 2011

Paint the whole world....

Devine Perfection just sent out this blogger pack of skins which are not out yet, I had a flick through them and fell in love with this one called 'Koko 1'. It totally inspired me to make an outfit and get snapping!

rainbow

I treated myself to this rainbow from Exposure the other day, it has lots of poses and is just awesome!! Also, this outfit meant I could use the best shoes in second life (Ok, this may not be true, but I think they are still amazing); Moxie from Maitreya Gold still find a way to match every outfit I own!

Leopard skin
Link
The close up on this skin shows the amazing lips and eye shadow. This is what really drew me to the skin. The pinkness, and the detail! I've honestly not brought skins from Devine Perfection but they seem so detailed and just, stunning!!

Style Notes:
Hair: Truth - Becky - Free (Truth District Giftie)
Shirt: Lemon Ginger - Oh my Juliet - 11L
Skirt: The Whore Mansion - Vintage High Skirt Pink
Necklace: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Teddy - Necklace - 90L
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Moxie
Rainbow: Exposure

Well, time for me to go to bed x

Fay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.