Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do you like Waffles?

Do you like pancakes?
Do you like french toast?
Do Do Do Do
Can't wait to get a mouthfull
WAFFLES!

I love that little song, hehe! (I've posted it at the bottom if you don't know it!)

Anyway, a super super suppppper cute hunt is happening at the moment. You guessed it, it's called the Waffle Fox hunt! Everything about it is cute! The items, and even the blog homepage (I adore the flying fox rainbow - very similar to the Nyan cat)

It's a tiny hunt, with 49 amazing stores. Some I know very well, others I did not at all. So it's a chance to visit some awesome places!

I'm not showing all of the items here! Just ones that I really adored. Although, I honestly loved all of them! (well, apart from one... as it was something that made your avi vomit, and that's not really my thing sorry!!)

waffle 1

Fox ears and Fox butt plug - Hunt HQ - Starting point
Jeans and Shoes - LCKY

waffle 2
Skin: Banilacoco
Fox ears, tail, skin: Petrichor - A very generous gift! You get shapes, ears, tails and 3 different tones of skin!

waffle3
Face Stickers: Damned - Cupcakes (shown here), also come with Fruits and stars.
Dress: Sassy Kitty Designs - Here I have shown the Red Fruit (with cherry in mouth) but there is also a green and a yellow dress to choose from! Link

I really hope you have a look at this hunt, it's only tiny! It took me about 3 hours to do. But I was doing other things at the same time!! So I'm sure it'll take you less! The starting point is here! Hope you have fun.



2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.