Friday 9 March 2012

What do you mean I can't have anymore ice cream?

No, I don't have more on me than I had in my mouth! Please can I have some more?

What do you mean I can't have more ice cream?

Please please pleeeeeease *puts on her angry face*

Perhaps if I smile sweetly?

What if I give you my biggest and bestest smile?
...
...
...
...
Now can I have some?

---------------------------------------------------

What a little sugar monster! I'm not sure if she should have any more ice cream....

Anyway! I could not resist blogging about this awesome hair and dress. Both are lucky board (5mins per letter) items at [M*G*S]. For once I did not have to wait thaLinkt long!

Style notes:
Hair: [M*G*S] Valentine *MEGA DYME Dessert Hair - Free - Lucky Board
Skin: Candydoll - Jennifer - Purple Pale
Dress: [M*G*S] Valentine - Choco Dress - Free - Lucky Board
Socks: !bullwinkle. lace socks ( white )
Shoes: *katat0nik* Aya Wedge (candy pink) - Mesh
Necklace: [Fairy Tail]Bow long necklace - No longer available
Earings: [M*G*S] Ice-cream piercing - Marble-Vanilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.