Tuesday 20 March 2012

B for Blah!

So second letter today.... B for Blah! It was so hard to choose this letter, I have so many stores starting with B! So I've sneakily included a belt from Boom into the picture.

I think I now own over half of the items in this store; if I buy one item I normally have to go back and buy the other colours. Everything about the store is fun, colourful and very very quirky.

So from clothes, to poses, to tattoos, to accessories there is so much to choose from!

Sailor Girl

So for my 'look' from this store I've used the shirt part from My Peek-a-Boo Dress (Dirty White) and then this awesome Highwaist Skirt (In The Navy).

The most recent release has been these pretty awesome 'Sporty shirts' and 'Sporty shorts' which I have blogged before, but will re-show the picture:

BLAH!

(See my full style notes on this outfit here)

Also, there are wonderful gifts and freebies!

If you choose to join the VIP group; each month you'll get an exclusive gift! However the group does cost 100L to join. currently the VIP group gift are a pair of 'My Sporty Shorts' in leopard!

Secondly, is just the run of the mill normal group and you will receive these awesome Zebra leggings!

Don't have any group space but would still like gifties?! Well, simply click on the Subscriber and you shall receive a totally awesome Giraffe hat!
Link



Style notes:
Hair: ::Exile:: - Midnight in Paris -Vanilla
Skin:Al vulo - sakia - Natural - 'fair'
Lipstick: Al vulo - sakia- lipstik red
Top: Blah - My Peek-a-Boo Dress (Dirty White)
Skirt: Blah - Highwaist Skirt (In The Navy)
Belt: *BOOM* Lynx- Skinny Belt (chest) -Cherry
Shoes: ALEIDA - Natalie croco pumps - cardinal
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Necklace: SHADE THRONE - The Big Sea Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.