Tuesday 13 March 2012

Newy Goodness

Hello! Today I bring you double the newness!

First of all are these beautiful Antique Cross necklaces from ASO! (99L per set - See her yummy flickr pics here), Each set comes in silver and gold and matching earrings of said metal colour. They are only avaible at the Blue and White day market. So I assume once the market is over they will be gone!

Newy Goodness

Second of all, yummy meshy goodness from Fishy Strawberry! This is a wonderful new collection consisting of:
Impromptu Cardigan (mesh) - 260L (Under shirt not included, this is from Epoque)
Moto Pants - 145L
Over The Mountain Boots (mesh) - 200L

Each cardigan comes with a black or brown belt option and the sizes are: XXS, XS, S, M, L - I keep switching between S - M! But always try the demo before purchasing. I've had to reduce my breast size but you have to be willing to change your shape with mesh; and it's so worth it!

Well, I have a day of essay writing ahead of me!

Fay x

Hair: ::Exile:: Unwritten Lyrics:: Light Blondes
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] [ Troy ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.