Sunday 25 March 2012

Step into Summer.

Good morning!

It's time to step into spring with this wonderful new jewellery set by ZEPHYR. Called 'Nabucco' (150L) it comes in eight different colours. I have however only shown 7, I accidentally missed out tan.

Each set includes:
1 Necklace
2 bracelets
2 rings

Everything is resizeable.

Annnnnd until the end of the month, the wonderful black set is 50% (75L - on the front desk)

For once, I did not jump straight to the pink set! They're all wonderfully beautiful and I can't wait to start including them in my summer outfits.

Feeling cute

Necklaces and rings.

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Capture - Mesh
Skin: al vulo!- sakia* mina

Cardigan:*Fishy Strawberry*Impromptu Cardigan - Mint - Mesh
Under-dress: STICKY FINGERS - My red halter neck babydoll - freebie - group gift
Tights: *VERSHE* Random Tights: Hearts - freebie
Shoes: Gfield - Strap Shoes "Alex" - mint
Head bow: (Elate!) Silk Bow Headband (Colour Change)

Wearing Nabucco in red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.