Thursday 22 March 2012

In the nude

Hello! I feel so tired today! Must be all that sea air yesterday.

In the nude.

I have two new releases today! First of all is this beautiful dress by Echo called 'Grazioso'. It consists of a beautiful corset and a belted skirt. There is also a sheer skirt option, but I don't like showing too much butt ;)

Secondly, I'm wearing two items by a lovely lady named Diva. She's recently started a awesome little jewellery shop named 'Accessoires De Darkana'. So here I'm wearing one of her free gifts; a black leather purse and one of her awesome necklaces 'Hot Gothica Collar' in silver. (Thank you x)

Lastly, I'm trying to make my pictures more colourful. I tried dots... but that just did not look right, so how about stripes?

I hope you have a wonderful day,
Mwah x

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Capture - Mesh!
Skin: Al vulo!- Sakia - Mina
Necklace: ~Accessoires De Darkana - Hot Gothica Collar - Silver
Purse: ~Accessoires De Darkana - Cute Hand Wallet- Black Leather - Freebie
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Socks: *GF* -Knee High Button Socks - beige
Gloves: Modd.G - Lori Gloves
Dress: Echo. - Grazioso Corset Dress.
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.