Friday 16 March 2012

Stardust.

Today I would like to show you this beautiful, new hair from Pomme d' Amour. It's called 'Stardust' and is priced at 120L per shade. With it's cute little plaits and little starfish it'd be perfect for a mermaid!

However, only problem I have with it is the fringe! I wish it was either not there or swept across the forehead with a starfish pinning it. As to me, it looks a bit too choppy.

Pretty hair.

But, because of the cute plaits and lovely little starfish I shall forgive the choppy fringe ;)

In the picture I've shown the colours; Sparkle Blonde, Sunset and Cocoa! And there are many other colours to choose from at the store. As always I prefer the blonde, but the Sunset is kind of growing on me!

What do you think?

Have a good day!
Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.