Tuesday 20 March 2012

Vershe - New skins.

I've been meaning to blog these skins for a while; naughty me has been doing other things!

So, meet Ayva by Vershe!

Rock Chick
skins

Skin: *VERSHE* Ayva Skin - All Shown.

I really adore the lips on these, they're so playful! I've shown the fair here, but there are other shades available! I hope she brings out makeup layers, could have lots of fun with these ;)

Style notes:
Hair: Magika -Escape - Black - Mesh
Top: PaperBag -Bustier Tank - Black
Shorts: Paperbag. - studded cut offs - black
Tights: Gawk! - Black Nylon Tights with Seam - Perforated
Shoes: ::LC:: - Spiked toe pump - Black
Leg warmers: Gawk! Black Wool Legwarmer
Necklace: [DDL] -For God's Sake! - Bright gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.