Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Celeb treatment

It's been ages since I blogged anything by Pirate Arts (PIA). So imagine my surprise when these popped up in my window this morning.

Pirate Arts

Everyone wants to feel like a star, and now you can with these beautiful red patent shoes! There are 17 colours in total to choose from, here I've shown the red :)

They're hud controlled, which is easier than some shoes buuuut I still had trouble matching... but I'm one of those people that can not work huds!

I hope you have a lovely day x

Style notes:
Hair: ::Exile:: - Bring it On! - VanillaLinkSkin: al vulo! - sakia - mina - fair
Top:H.LUZZA - Top Kiss Me - Black
Skirt: Cheeky - My leather open zip Mini! Skirt @ Stuff in Stock
Half Stockings: REMY - Kai Stocking - Black
Shoes: =PIA= - Celebrity pumps - Red
Gold Necklace: DDL - For God's Sake! Bright gold
Red Ring: DDL - Jasper- Gold
Lipstick Necklace: ::LC:: Killer Lipstick Belt - Pure Red
Lipstick Ring: ::LC:: Bullets For Beauty Ring - Pure Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.