Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm feeling keeeeeyoooooot

Hello there!

I've finally finished writing my essay so! prepare for super happy cuteness!

kawaaaaaii

Colourful overload? Or not enough?

I think I may have had too much sugar today..... but nonetheless, this is the kind of look I prefer. Cutsie and happy.

All my happy looks are being made around the beautiful 'Triumph' boots (Thank you Zarni again xxx). Best. Boots. Evvvver.

Style notes:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Monique - Mesh Hair - Seafoam
Skin: Al vulo - Renzie* summer
Headphones: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Headphones Bunny - freebie
Bra: :STICKY FINGERS: My pink dotted bra
Tank: *BOOM* Everyday Tank (doll pink)
Scarf: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Kawaii scarf
Shorts: \\Le' Boom// - Gym Shorts - Pink (Currently having a 50% sale which ends Midnight SLT)
Backpack: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Angel backpack -Torax

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.