Thursday 22 March 2012

C for C.Smit.

Goooood evening.

So, 3rd letter now! I had trouble choosing this one, I know so many stores with C. The shop I've chosen is a lovely little store called 'C.Smit'.

Reason I love them?

Well, bright coloured clothes of course!!

C for....

In this picture I'm wearing a turquoise bustier and high waist skirt; there are many colours to choose from so you can mix and match. Also, I'm wearing yellow gloves also from C.Smit. I utterly love these gloves!

C.Smit also caters for men.... so girlies, round up your boyfriends/partners/best friends and go get them dressed up in super awesome colourful clothes while you pick up some bits for yourself!

Also, thinking lines really are the way to decorate my posts, block colour was too much, but lines break things up. I'll possibly mess around with a few other ideas!

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Dare - Mesh - New!!!!!
Skin: Al vulo - sakia - 'Mina' LinkEyeshadow 1: cheLLe - (makeup) NeonNeutrals 1 - Blue (as seen in corner of eyes)
Eyeshadow 2: Pink Acid Green Nature Eyeshadow, (Includes Blush & Gloss)
Hair band: ZEPHYR - Headband Animal Print YELLOW - 10L till the end of March
Top: C.Smit - Satin Sexy Top No. 1 - turquoise (jacket)
Skirt: C.Smit - Satin High Waist Skirt No. 1 - turquoise (shirt)
Belt: *BOOM* - Lynx- Skinny Belt -Grass
Shoes: N-core - ILLUSION
Necklace: :FANATIK: Beaded wrap necklace (yellow / green)
Bag: [DDL] - The GodMother (green) (hand)
Gloves: C.Smit - Satin Gloves No. 1 - yellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.