Friday 9 March 2012

I'm awwwwwwesome!

Hello there!

Today I bring you a totally cute but sexy look from AlterEgo. If you don't know this store, where have you been hiding?! It's an amalgamation of sexy, edgy, urban club wear; perfect for tuning heads when you walk into a club. Link
So today, I'm wearing a set simply titled 'I'm Awesome' - it should continue with 'And so very modest' ;)

I'm awesome

This set costs 250L but comes with everything you see here (apart from the hair and skin).

The item that drew me to this outfit was the hat. It's so cute! And you know I'm a sucker for anything pink with ears!

So if you like bright club gear, AlterEgo will be the perfect store for you!

Hair: Magika -Drastic - Mesh
Skin: al vulo - renzie summer


Want to find out more about AlterEgo:
AlterEgo Marketplace
AlterEgo Website
AlterEgo SLURL
AlterEgo Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.