Monday 12 March 2012

BLAH!

What a day! Ugh! I'm so going to bed soon.

Before I do I just wanted to post some yummy new items from Blah.

sexxxy

These new hoodies and shorts are delish! Here I'm wearing 'Pop' and 'I love Nerds', but there are many different slogans to choose from... and they're all very very yummy.

As you can see, I've changed my look yet again. I've even got tats!!! :O

Well, I'm going to go to bed xx

Fay x

1:
Hair: ::Exile:: - Bring it On! - Vanilla
Skin: Al Vulo - Troy - pink fairy
Top: Blah. (My Sporty Shirt) Lolly-Pop Shirt - new
Tattoo: dirtyland: Butterfly Girl Tattoo tat
Shorts: Blah. (My Sporty Shorts - Pink) Pants - new
Shoes: ::HH:: Choose Love Pump - Electric Sugar

2:
Hair: ::Exile:: Take it off:Vanilla
Skin: Al Vulo - Troy - pink fairy
Top: Blah. (My Sporty Shirt) I Love Nerds Shirt - new
Tattoo: Blah. (Love and Time) 2.0
Panties: Blah. (My Sweet Lingerie - I Love Nerds!) - new
Jeans: *T.Whore* - Desnudate Skinny Ripped Jeans
Shoes: *REDGRAVE* Audrey Plateau heels - new

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.