Tuesday 6 March 2012

Funky

Hello there! Another colourful selection of clothes from me again. It's been all rainy and icky today, so I need something to brighten the day.

Anywhoz the other day I blogged some bits and bobs from {PSYCHO:Byts} (See here). As said, the items are incredibly cute and I really enjoying making outfits with her items.

I've had the same amount of fun (if not more) creating outfits with these funky new leggings. If you like funky bright colours, like me! these leggings will be a must for your SL wardrobe. There are three designs to choose from: condom, lightening and Zombie Hands. Indivual leggings cost 60L or you can buy all 3 for 150L.

I really hope to see more from her! What she does have in her store is fantastic! (I'll be showing more off tomorrow! So stay tuned).

So if you don't have condom tights, what are you waiting for?!

funky

(enlarge picture for a closer look x)

1.
Hair: Action - Audrey - Bleached
Skin: Al vulo - Renzie - Summer
Yellow top: C.Smit - Satin Sexy Top - yellow
Pink top: :STICKY FINGERS -My pink dotted bra top
Yellow gloves: C.Smit - Satin Gloves - yellow
Tights: {PSYCHO:Byts} Condoms Leggings
Shoes: Maitreya - ChiChi Yellow

2.
Hair: !lamb - Frosti - Honeycomb
Skin: Al vulo - Renzie - Summer
Shirt: C.Smit - LongShirt - OMG LOL - pink
Leggings: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Zombie Hands Leggings
Shoes: Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta

3.
Hair: Magika - Drastic (Pack 2 - colours) - Mesh (Only at Mesh Madness)
Skin: Al vulo - Renzie - Summer
Glasses: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Glasses Freak
Jacket: {.essences.} Bonnie Biker Jacket Size S [Black] - Mesh
Leggings: {PSYCHO:Byts} Lightning Leggings
Shoes: ALEIDA -Natalie croco pumps - cardinal
Panties: :STICKY FINGERS: My naughty neon panties (red) - Whore Couture fair gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.