Thursday 8 March 2012

Look of the day #1

Hello! Good morning. I hope you are having a fantastic day!

My bright colourful outfits must have done something because it's SUNNY outside!!! After three days of dark clouds and lots of rain..... the sky is blue and the sun is out! Yay!

One of my favourite colours is 'teal', and for some reason I thought I had more teal items in my inventory than I actually do!

Look of the day

So I used this beautiful mesh skirt from Handmade (345L for a pack of three skirts) as the bases of my look today. Also from handmade is this beautiful hair! I utterly adore the curls and may even try and do that to my real life hair. ( Lana - 'Hollywood' - 80L per colour).

With all mesh items please ensure you try the demos first!

Style notes:
Shoes: Ingenue - Nina
Blouse: Indy&Co - Catalan
Necklace + earings: Indy&Co: Suha Stones: Blue Curacao
Skin: Al vulo - Renzie - Summer
Hair: Handmade - Lana - 'Hollywood'
Skirt: Handmade - Leather Skirt - Teal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.