Friday 2 March 2012

Tights!

I don't often post double posts this quickly xD

Buuut if you're a lover of tights (like I am!). You'll love these new tights sent out by VERSHE in the subscribo:

'Heyloo...I made some fun tights really quick and was not going to do anything with them so figured 'Hey why not share em", sooo yeah have fun with em, throw em out the cyber window, whatever!!! Mwahz'

Throw them out of a window? Nu uh! I think they are super lush!

Tights

As you can see, it did not take long for me to return to pink after my previous post ;)

There is one teeny tiny problem; If you are not in the subo you won't be able to see them....... YET! And this is a big yet because tomorrow the lovely Vershel is going to put them out for group members. So make sure you go and join that group in preparation for yummy tights!

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.