Sunday 11 March 2012

Pretty in Purple

Good afternoon. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! I'm nice and full after a huuuuuuge roast dinner.

Anywhoz, I've been messing about on the grid coming up with a different outfit for Fay. So today I've gone all 'alternative'. I have even dyed my blonde locks brown and no bright colours!

I quite like the outcome:

puuurple

Style notes:Link
Hair: Action - Audrey - Nut - Old freebie but available to buy
Skin: Al Vulo- Renzie - summer 2 - milk
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Beads Cross Necklace
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ FUCK ME Hand
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Envious Top - Purple (Prizes for Picks) - free
Skirt: :: AlterEgo :: -part of outfit called 'backstabber'
Stockings: :: AlterEgo :: part of outfit called 'backstabber'
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Spikes - Black
Piercing: [Acide!] - Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.