Thursday 18 August 2011

Your inner bunny!

It's so lovely to do a easy hunt when you've just got back from work! So I did the 'Your Inner Bunny Hunt'. It's not completely free; each prize costs 1L. I did snicker when I read the title of the hunt, but I do have a very dirty mind... plus, I work in a shop that sells a certain kind of rabbit.... I really should get my mind of out the gutter!!

Your Inner Beauty.

Picture 1:
Outfit: ::AlterEgo:: (#20) Strawberry Cream - Top, skirt + stockings.
Hair: Milana - Dunne

Picture 2:
Dress: KamreK Creations (#6)
Shoes: - Quintessencia - (#62) Baby Leopard YIBH Hunt -- Baby Leopard
Hair: Dernier Cri - Taylor

Picture 3:
Undies: .::Vassnia::. (#11) Macarena - he wants to take it off you
Hair: TRUTH - Bree.

I hope you're all having a lovely evening!

I do want to quickly mention that I forgot to link the prop I used yesterday; I was just so tired and just I forgot to credit the designer! I've put it in the post now, but I just wanted to apologise for forgetting. It was by Magnifique Poses and is called 'The Old Shack'.

Night

Faylinn xx Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.