Saturday 13 August 2011

Studded shoes!

Mm! Shoes with studs how lush! And guess what? They are only 10L from the Platinum Hunt. I'm not normally one for doing hunts that cost; but when I saw the goodies the platinum hunt has to offer, I just had to!

They are from Nardcotix! I really love the pink unders!

Outfit

Here is a close up the shoes:

Studded shoes

The skin is also from the hunt; from Rockberry! Really purdy eyeshadow. Rockberry really does do pretty skins, but it seems I only ever visit the store when it's got a hunt going on. Am I a bad person?! hehe

Also; the dress ('Little Dress Lightnin') is from Onyx wear; who, is having a 48hr sale (see here for more details). Certain items from stores around the sim are set to 99L. But only for a limited time.

I blogged this 'Beg Your Pardon' hair yesterday; for those who don't read my blog; it's been put out by the lovely Bubbles of Clawtooth for only 75L (you get other colours in the pack). A great deal!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'm glad tomorrow is my day off.

Ni ni xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.