Sunday 14 August 2011

Lazy Sundays.

Today I don't feel like doing anything...

I love that song, but it really is overplayed isn't it? I always hear it on the radio.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about another sale on the grid;

Feeling lazy

TokiD is having a pre-autumn sale, with all autumny colours for 50% or less. I picked up these beautiful ballet flats, and some other items not in the sale as I just fell in love; such as this bodysuit.

The hair is from Collabor88, and is made by the lovely Truth; my only problem with it is the ribbon colours on the back are too bright; I like pastel colours. But, I'll still wear it. I don't tend to look at the back of my head *giggles*.

I hope you're all having a lovely day! xx

Style notes:
Hair: Truth @ Collabor88
BodySuit: (TokiD) itsy bodysuit (blue)
Jeans: *CASHMERE*Dusty Jeans(faded) (30L!!)
Flats: Tokid
Necklace: Apple May - Sloppy Pearls
Skin: LAQ - Claudia
photoset: MudHoney - 'Shabby girl photoble' (I've put the Glitterati link, as that's where I got it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.