Sunday 28 August 2011

nommy cupcakes on a rainy day.

Good afternoon! What a horrid day. You know what always makes a bad day good? CUPCAKES!

Cupcakes

I've been eyeing up these lolita style dresses at Cupcakes; and I nearly purchased one today. But! I saw that on the table at the front of the store their is a Model Kit called 'Meiko'. Which consists of; this cute cupcake lolita dress, 3 different skin styles (in three different tones; Golden, pale and tan), a shape, eyes and another outfit consisting of a cupcake top and shorts.

Best part? It's only 50L! So it's a big steal really. Here I'm wearing the pale skin in 'pretty'; as I love Cupcakes pale skins. It's so close to my real life skin colour that I just love wearing them.

If you're unsure, always make sure you try the demo pack before you buy the actual pack!

Well, I hope you have a lovely day!

Hair: Truth - 'Tasmine'. - NEW!
Shoes: [RADISH.]FlatShoes02 (In a pack, 3 for 30L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.