Wednesday 3 August 2011

Reila skins; beautiful skins!!

I briefly mentioned 'Tiffany' yesterday. The new skins from Reila; but, this skin is just amazing and really does need a whole blog post just dedicated to it.

Link by UnwantedFairy, on Flickr">Reila Skins: Tiffany

As you can see, the facial detail is lush. The eye shadows just make your eyes pop! Especially as they become more vibrant:

Reila Skins: Tiffany

My favourite is the pink one of course! I love the pink eyeshadow on the lid with neon pink and green eye liner under! It just adds a quirky touch.

Reila Skins: Tiffany

Sadly I did not blog in time, so you only have today to take advantage of the 50% deal Reila Skins is having at the moment. Tiffany is only 1,499L for the whole pack! It ends today (3rd).

I do hope you go have a looksie though! I wish I had come across Reila skins earlier!

Well it's started to thunder here, and I hate storms. So I'm going to go hide under my blanket!

Fay

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.