Friday 26 August 2011

Harry potter fun.

Heya! Harry Potter fever has really taken over the grid! So much so my friend Martini and I had a little competition. I have no idea how it started, but, I think she likes it when I dress up as a schoolgirl... it's all just a ploy!

Hehe, I joke of course! We really wanted to see who could make a better Harry Potter School uniform; my task was to only use items from around the grid. Whereas she could only use items from Xstreet! - and! we had a price limit. No more than 10L on an item (we did decide that hair and skin didn't count.. but we both ended up using freebie hair anyway!)

Here is what we came up with:

Hufflepuff besties!

I think by the end of it she was pulling her hair out and wanting to kill me; I was very very organised this evening.

Well, here is the list of goodies:
On Martini (left)
Tights: Ascardo (Dot tights) - 0L
Shoes: Ribbon High Heels - Black Enamel - 0L
Skirt: RunoRuno - Black Knit Skirt - 0LShirt/Tie: VA Creations - 'Executive Business Woman Fatpack' (Various Colours) - 0L
Hogwarts House Patch: Grackles Outfitters - 0L
Hair: (not from Xstreet) Lamb - Unbirthday Redux - Powder - 0L

On me (right)
Hair: Truth - Becky - Truth District gift.
Tie: VA Creations - 'Executive Business Woman Fatpack' (Various Colours) - 0L
Shirt: **GizzA** Gray Lines Long Sleeve Shirts - 0L
Sweater: *COCO* Turtleneck Sweater - 0L
Skirt: Hogwarts Skirt - 0L (Click the box on the ground for lots of goodies!)
Shoes: BM Meghan Pumps - Old Giftie
Tights: *Sheer* Knee-Highs (01 Over) 0L
Badge: CW&S :: Hogwarts Badges - 0L (The box is on the counter at Mood).

We had lots of fun doing this! Marti is a bigger HP fan than me it seems! I got points taken away as I don't like wearing ties.... but I was made to wear it in the end =[

Anyway! I hope you have a lovely evening

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.