Sunday 7 August 2011

Odette.

If I could break this spell,
I'd run to him today,
and somehow I know he's on his way to me,
Derek, you and I were meant to be

Far longer than forever,
I'll hold you in my heart,
It's almost like you're here with me,
Although we're far apart,

Hehe, I love the film 'A Swan Princess'. The reason I'm singing it this morning is because of this beautiful dress called 'Odette' from the Sweeter than Candy store.

They have moved to a lovely big store, so in celebration of this, she has put out these dresses for free.

blue

If you don't like blue and pink, the pack also includes; green, purple and teal.

pink

They are very cutsie, and when you walk, you flash a bit of bottom *giggles*

Well, I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.