Monday 29 August 2011

Time to kick some ass.

Good Afternoon! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

I started today thinking I better go through my inventory; most of all my 'to blog' folder! And I came across these wonderful items from Pepper. I've had both of these items in my mind to blog for a while; but sadly they don't really fit my cutsie, colourful themes... so I had to wait for a bit of inspiration I suppose.

Kick Ass.

The outfit I have on is called 'MILF', which does not really apply to me as I'm not a mother... *giggles*. Nonetheless, it's a very sexy outfit, and I can very much picture someone wearing this while beating up some bad guys. It's a camping item from 'Rhetoric'. It takes 45mins to get it, so I stuck Torchwood on and ta daaa, 45mins in I got the outfit.

Anywhoz, the Bullet Belt (250L) is new from Pepper. It's completely resizeable and very easy to fit your avi. I'm not normally a fan of bullets or anything gun related (I tend to Prefer Dr Who to Torchwood, as the latter tends to have more guns in it... anyway I digress...), but this belt makes me feel very kick ass! I love the bullet holes in the belt buckle! I do hope someone has not been trying to shoot me 'down there' though, I kinda need that part!

An older (well, a few weeks ago), is the bracelets/ring thingys (Bracelet Fuck Me - 250L) also from Pepper. Now, it does have some naughty words on it, but hey, it adds to the whole 'kick ass' theme.... oh, and the MILF theme.

I've had a bit too much sugar today, can you tell? I tend to write more when I'm hyper. But I shall stop now as I must be boring you.

Style notes:
Hair: Truth - Becky - Truth District gift.
Skin: LAQ ~ Isabel [Fair] Glow skin (01)
Eyeshadow: Kozmetika - *HUIT-Makeup-Parrot (I think it's ended)
Lipstick: ROZENA ~SKIN FAIR 2011~ molan molam lip (About the only thing I got from this years skin fair!)
Earrings, choker, top, leggings, bikini bottoms: Rhetoric - MILF - Camp Chair 45mins.
Shoes: Maitreya - ChiChi Pumps - Black Velvet
Belt: Pepper - Bullet Belt
Bracelet: Pepper - Bracelet Fuck Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.