Tuesday 30 August 2011

Which way to Grandma's house?

'Hi there... can you help me? I'm lost in this big scary forest.

I'm trying to get to my Grandma's house. I want to give her this pretty basket of flowers to make her feel better.'

Floral Dress

I'm only being silly. I'm not really lost, this beautiful dress from 'Bonne chance' just makes me feel a bit like little red riding hood. Yes, I know it's not red and it does not have a hood, but it's very summery and it's something I'd wear to go see my grandparents! It's called 'Coco - Rose' and is currently on the lucky board there. Not only do they have four lucky boards, they also have lots of group gifts; I'm wearing eyes from there too!

Style notes:
Hair: (Milana) Olive - Free group gift.
Skin: Candydoll - Beauty Pale
Eyes: Bonne chance - Bong Bong eye - blue - Free
Necklace: .+*AA*+.Layered necklace - white
Dress: Bonne Chance - CoCo Rose - Free Lucky Board gift
Belt: MichaMi: Carmela - Part of outfit.
Shoes: [RADISH.]FlatShoes02 (In a pack, 3 for 30L)
Basket and Flowers in hair: Deviance - 'Blue Belle' - Blogged here. Whole outfit free.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.