Thursday 25 August 2011

Harvest time.

As I mentioned yesterday; I'm feeling very autumn-ey at the moment. Wishbox must know how I'm feeling as they have this beautiful gown called 'Harvest' in their lucky chair at the moment.

Also, while you are there; please go slap the MM board! There is a beautiful dress in it at the moment, and does not need many slaps at all.

 Autumn
(You may want to click on the picture to see it's full size)

I love harvest/autumn time, not so much the fact it's getting colder, but I love all the Autumn colours! Plus stepping on a pile of crisp leaves.... gosh, is very satisfying!

I hope you're having a lovely day! This is my third post today... not that I've been on sl all day either, I've been very busy in rl. It is nice to finally get back to blogging though.

That's hopefully it from me today!

Fay x

Style notes:
Hair: Clawtooth: One Fine Day (Autumn mix with leaves) - I'm so happy I've been finally able to wear this hair! I've had it for so long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.