Sunday 21 August 2011

Sickly Sweet.

Mmm Sweet things. Nommy! You know what else is nommy? SALES! So many on the grid at the moment; so here is another store to stop by and see what takes your fancy.

Sickly sweet

The store is called 'Fear Yourself'. And a sale wall has been set out with cute tees, jeans, shades, shoes and much more. I picked up quite a few things; it's very quirky and cute.

Style notes:
Tee: Fear Yourself - 'Rawr Pink' - 10L
Cupcake Necklace: Fear Youself - 'Cupcake Strawberry' - 20L
Lolly Necklace + Bracelet: Violet Voltaire - 'Lollipop Guild Set - Strawberry'
Skirt: Bullwinkle (this really is my favourite denim skirt now)
Leggings: *Fishy Strawberry* Swan Lake Leggins White (70L in discount section)
Shoes: Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta - I've been thinking about these shoes for a while; I've seen them on a lot of people and what not, so today, I finally got myself a pair.
Hair - Magika - Luna
Skin: *CandyDoll* Jennifer Purple Pale
Make-up:
Pink Acid - Midnight Doll Plumped Lips & eyeliner
Pink Acid - Eyeshadow, Blush, Gloss & Lashes (Pink)

While you're there, make sure you slap those MM boards too; there is one for the lads and one for the girls! The lads one seems unisex ^^

As you can tell I'm in a very pink mood today! Hehe

Have a lovely day

Fay x

2 comments:

  1. where did you get your hair from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the one thing I forgot: I'm sorry!

    Magika - Luna.

    Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.